Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

Happy Anniversary to me! Ken and I have been married 17 years....wow, that makes me feel old. In four years, I will have been married half my life. We went out to dinner at Rubio's and then to the movies to see Valkyrie . We ended the evening at Uno Chicago Grill for desserts.

Gary West spoke today at church. One of my take-aways was when you see a penny on the ground to stop, pick it up, read the words "In God We Trust" and then personalize that. Am I trusting God right now? I need to be asking myself that question over and over and over, mostly to keep reminding myself where my trust needs to be.

5 comments:

Stef said...

Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like a fun date too! We love Rubios :)

Sonya said...

HAPPY 17 YEARS!!!!
We just celebrated 18 years in October and yes, I feel that I have been married for all my life. lol LOVE it...wouldn't change it for ANYTHING!

Trixie said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so behind on my readings! Leave it to a math person to figure out the #'s of marriage in relation to existence! hee hee Now if you will excuse me, I need to finish my reading.....:)

Anonymous said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!
Special Net