Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day



How am I supposed to sum up today. Not only am I exhausted but it was such a full day! From waking up early with James, 4ish, 5ish...I forget now, it was early, making a breakfast casserole, taking pictures of the kids in front of the Christmas tree, opening presents all morning, nursing, eating more cookies, cleaning up the kitchen and wrapping paper, loading up the van with seven people and driving to El Dorado, visiting with extended family, eating an amazing dinner, opening more presents, driving home.....I am a bit on overload. We took 108 pictures yesterday and today....and didn't catch all aspects! I am so blessed to have a great family and wonderful in-laws. Sure makes the holidays easier. Here are some photos that may allow a glimpse into our day. OK...I am tired and I am having trouble figuring out how to easily put pictures where I want in my post. Maybe another day. I am off to bed now.
Here are the answers to the Christmas Scripture Quiz.
1. How many wise men were there? c. The Bible does not say.
2. Did Joseph meet the wise men? c. The Bible does not say.
3. What animal did Mary ride to Bethlehem? d. The Bible does not say.
4. The Holy Family named the child "Jesus" because: c. All of the above.
5. What type of building was Jesus born in? d. The Bible does not say.
6. What animals were present at the Nativity? e. The Bible does not say.
7. Who besides the wise men saw the star? c. The Bible does not say.
8. How did the star compare in brightness with the other stars? d. The Bible does not say.
9. How soon after Joseph and Mary reached Bethlehem was Jesus born? c. The Bible does not say.

4 comments:

Annabelle said...

What a great Christmas! Wow, I didn't realize you were up so early... It was especially fun this year to watch James enjoy his very first experience joining the rest of us jump into the always giant pile of presents. I must say, he got the hang of it very quickly!

Thanks for everything.

wedogmomma said...

Thanks for stumping us with "The Bible Does Not Say Quiz..."
It's like having a multiple choice quiz where all the answers are D. None of the Above

Torture...pure torture!

So glad that your Christmas was packed with fun...I love how tired you 'sound' I bet your eyes were bleary and you were nodding off in front of the computer huh?
I love it...it's a good type of exhaustion....Christmas Cheer Fatigue----the antedote...A good long day sitting in the middle of the aftermath tornado playing with the fam. Man our house looks like a Tsunami hit!

Stef said...

Yay! You started a blog! Yet another one to get addicted to. :)

Hope to see you at the next CBS class. I've missed seeing you all, since we were so sick.
-Stefanie

Sonya said...

Thanks for the quiz...I guess I was one of those who never knew.:O My eyes have been opened! Thx!

Very sweet pic of your children!

I am totally enjoying your blog and I even started one. Something I have been wanting to do for a while. All I needed was a little push.

Merry Post-Christmas.