Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy?

Today was a full day, but not as busy as I used to feel. This is an area that has greatly changed in my life. There is definitely more margin in many aspects of my life. The small group I am in went through a DVD series called "Take It to the Limit: How to Get the Most Out of Life" by Andy Stanley a few years ago and it greatly impacted my life. God has already been showing me some areas that needed to be changed and this study helped me focus.

Today was full of dentist appointments, Christmas parties, a piano make-up class, grocery shopping, and then ended with a wonderful meal at my in-laws in Concord. So while the day was full of great things (yes, even the dentist....I am thankful I live someplace where I can go to a dental office and even better, one that I trust) and I didn't have a lot of down time or at home time, I did not feel rushed or harried.

1 comment:

Amy said...

This study sounds great. I am definitely working on this area of my life as well. I think I will check it out :)