Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Decorations

Tonight we finally got around to putting up Christmas decorations. I figured if we didn't do it soon, it would be too late. It is apparent as the decorations are going up that I am more interested in the sentimentiality of things than having a theme or certain style. Colorful, fun, whimsical...those would be some potential words to describe our decorations. That, and nativity sets....I have around 25-30 of them so far. Listening to Christmas music via the internet, watching the kids decorate the tree, it is indeed a very nice time of the year!

3 comments:

wedogmomma said...

ok, I have thought of you and your nativity sets like 10 times this year as I decorate...wondering if that collection is something I want to get serious with....just funny that you mentioned it!
And where do you listen to your Christmas music online? I've been using Pandora, but would love some variety...
And finally....where are your pictures?? I want to see the whimsy (only slightly stomping my feet here ;)
Welcome to the demanding world of blogging...and the never satiated blog follower!

Andrea said...

I listen to my Christmas music at http://www.xmasmelody.com/

Pictures...yeah....I need to take some and then figure out how to get them on the blog....one more thing to tackle!

I like your comments...keep them coming.

Annabelle said...

Uh oh! You do realize what happens when people find out you collect something...