Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Zoom

Time goes fast in my life. I don't set out to have a busy schedule and then boom...I am off and running with a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Sometimes I feel like I am pretty balanced, and then realize that the laundry is going to take over our room if I don't put any away. Not sure how come time is so hard to grasp.

I have been spending a fair amount of time in the last couple of days getting things prepared for my Pampered Chef party this Friday. It looks like there will be about 20 people coming, from all different aspects of my life. I love having people over and introducing them to one another and watching different people connect.

1 comment:

wedogmomma said...

Oooo....I am diametrically opposed to putting away ALL of the clean laundry...it's like a rule in my house......

Just leave it in the laundry basket...it's folded...we're just going to wear it again anyhow...

I SO resemble the remark!