Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lunch out with Auntabelle

Woo hoo! I got to see my sister Annabelle today! James sure loves hanging out with his Auntabelle.


We met her today at her friend Serafine's new home in Concord. We went out to lunch at Sorrento Italian Restaurant and it was fabulous. I had the Pasta Salvietto which was a fresh pasta roll with ricotta cheese, spinach, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce served with sauteed fresh vegetables and choice of soup or salad. My mouth is watering just remembering it.

I came home to a house cleared of all Christmas decorations and fairly picked up overall. BIG GRIN! My mantra needs to be declutter, declutter, declutter. New things keep coming into the house every day it seems...even the mail is a struggle for me.
Right now as I am blogging, James is snoozing and Ken and the older kids are playing Nintendo MonopolyLink which William got for Christmas. I would have been playing....but for Maria's monopoly wiping me almost all the way out and then William cleaning out the rest of my money. Sigh.

5 comments:

Trixie said...

What great pictures! James looks so cute! Sounds like a great time and to have the decorations put up to boot - that sounds like a GREAT day!

Stef said...

my mouth is watering just hearing about it :) I've been wanting to try that place out, so now we for sure have to!

Annabelle said...

Yesterday was a really fun day! Good food, good company, and Andrea gave us an expert tour of Concord in the new van on top of it all!

(Check out James's eyelashes in the top photo!)

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Sports Net