Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Excuse me?

Excuse me....is it February already? How did that happen? Guess I have fallen off the blogging wagon. What has been going on in our lives? Playgroup, church, visiting my sister, walks, storytime, Pampered Chef party, sleepovers, Superbowl parties, babysitting, Mom's Night Out, entertaining the Dwyers from North Carolina, bowling, walk with Mike Moran of East Bay Parks, PE, birthday lunches, and these are just the things that I actually have listed in my calendar since the last time I posted. I don't typically put in things such as cooking, cleaning, laundry, changing diapers, rolling on the floor and making James laugh, reading, sending out bizarre amounts of emails about various subjects, playing games, watching TV shows via the internet (House and 24), watching Danger Man (old 60's TV show..possible pre-cursor to The Prisoner), lending out books, giving away games, doing Bible study, grocery shopping, connecting various people to one another, answering homeschooling questions, and I am sure there are other things I do. So, I keep myself busy doing the things that are needed, the things that are wanted, and the things that aren't necessary (like playing Hearts by myself on the computer).

2 comments:

wedogmomma said...

Um, I'm tired just reading that...
you SO owe we some comments Ms. Adventurous Life....
though I'll visit you forever even without them....just so I envision things like you "rolling around on the floor" to make James laugh!

The Shafer's said...

You are one busy mommy! :)I do love your email updates you always find great things to do!