Sunday, January 11, 2009

Discovery of Trail

Isn't it weird how you can live in a place for years and years and still discover new things? I have always had a hazy knowledge of a trail near our house, but it wasn't until yesterday that Ken, James and I went on it together. I then took James, Maria and William on it today.

James loves going for walks....he views it as his mobile naptime.

The path is about a 3 mile round trip walk and has four exercise stations along the way. We did some of them this time, but mostly fooled around. Here is William hanging out.



The trail goes right along a creek, so it is a totally different feel than walking in the neighborhood. Maria enjoyed going down near the creek.

So, if anyone wants to pop on over to my house and head out for a three mile walk, come on over! I am loving that I discovered this and want to go more often. And being the extrovert that I am, walking with others is a huge motivation for me.

4 comments:

wedogmomma said...

What time? I'm SO there if I can bring my dog! We're trying to walk her everyday to inspire Me to exercise....is it paved? Then my boys can bring their scooters....ooo ooo I'm getting excited!

Andrea said...

Bring your dog, drag out those scooters, and come on over! What about this afternoon, Monday? We are totally free. Give me a call/send me an email about what time would work for you guys!

Maritez said...

Ooh, ooh...I love taking walks! Tell me where it is or give me a call :D

Andrea said...

If you go to Google Maps and type in Deer Creek Trail, 94513, it will show you where it is. The places you can easily park and start are either at Apple Hill Park or Buena Vista Street.