Friday, January 2, 2009

Free Food!

We were going to have some friends over for dinner, but due to a few members of the family being mildly sick, we decided to postpone our gathering. But, I have a huge pot of Turkey Soup and a huge crockpot (new for Christmas!) full of Black Bean and Salsa Chicken, which is a bit thicker than soup, but basically soup like. I was getting ready to freeze it when I realized there is no room in my freezer. So, I have some soups available for anyone that is interested! Drop me a line or give me a call and I can bag some of either kind or both for you.

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Ooohhh, I would love some soup! Any kind you've got. :L

Dee Collins said...

Can you send some my way? LOL..

Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!