Thursday, January 1, 2009

Cooking galore!

I did it! I completed the cooking I set out to do today. Granted, I didn't move to the next thing on my list, which was to take down Christmas decorations. But, I felt pretty good about the cooking. Yesterday I made 4 meals and today I made 10 meals. Granted, most of these were just the main entree, not complete meals, but this will certainly make my life easier for this month. Now I just need to think about side dishes to go with meals, and I pretty much have the month loosely mapped out in terms of meals. And Thursday nights were easy....they are our family pizza and game night. Where did we go tonight? Straw Hat because we had a coupon and we played Rook for the first time.

4 comments:

Annabelle said...

I took down 75% of our Christmas decorations, but didn't do any cooking!

Sonya said...

VERY COOL! I love bulk food planning/cooking...when I do it.

Stef said...

yay! Good for you! What an awesome way to start the New Year. Honestly... I don't know where you find the energy for it all. I am so worn out from the holidays.
I need to pick your brain some more on this stuff... I'm really working on getting my shopping (grocery) budget down. It would be a good resolution for 2009 :)

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG