Monday, January 12, 2009

Blast from the past

Playgroup was today...and it turned into a fieldtrip! We were sitting around talking and at the end three of us ended up loading up my van with car seats and headed out to IKEA with our little ones. Things are definitely more fun with friends. It reminded me of going places when Maria and William were little.

Earlier in the day, Ken had sent me an email with this Subject: "It's amazing what one can find on the internet" and there was a picture attached.


Lo and behold, a picture of me from about 20 years ago!

3 comments:

Maritez said...

I love trips like that with friends and their little ones....Ikea, now that's one I haven't done in awhile! I love the picture too :D

wedogmomma said...

Man are you good at the impromptu!
That's awesome!
I envy the behind-the-scenes organization that happens to allow you such freedom...I'm slowly working my way there....

BTW.....look at all that HAIR!

Sonya said...

Cool picture! Hey, good idea...upload some oldies.

Any good finds at IKEA??