Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wedding!

Today was a first Ken and for our house....a wedding. I met Holly through playgroup last year and tonight she and Mark got married by Ken at our house tonight. Congratulations! I was going to post a picture but realized they are all on their camera...I just have the video.

We then went out to Indian food and celebrated with good food and conversation. I am so blessed to have people like this in my life.

James also went to his first storytime at the library. Miss Denise is the one who does the lapsit storytimes....just like when Maria and William were little ones. Nothing like a bit of deja vu.

5 comments:

Trixie said...

I couldn't imagine a funner, more loving place to have a wedding! Yeah!

wedogmomma said...

How COOL is that?!?

Stef said...

That is so neat! I love that he married them.

Also, I'm having issues with your website not being updated in my feed reader. Did you set it to private?

Maritez said...

Sounds like great fun!

The Jerrolds Family said...

What fun! I am glad your family enjoyed themselves! By the way, I LOVE INDIAN FOOD!!! That is always a great place to celebrate!