Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today is Tuesday?

Yesterday was jam-packed full of great things. First I went to the Delta First Five Center to sign up for free Baby Sign Language classes. I had never been there before and I was so incredibly impressed. Along with all the great free classes they provide, there is also a play area that the kids can be in every day from 9am-1pm. I felt like I discovered a hidden gem! James and I then went to Musical Storytime with Miss Jane at Barnes and Noble, something I remember doing with Maria and William when they were wee little ones. I then went to playgroup which is always great to catch up with the moms present. We then went to get photos taken with my dad and my kids at JC Penney's and we were sooo impressed with them. Plus, can't beat the price! James had his 9 month doctor's appointment, where he remained solidly in the 90-95% range for length and weighs a whopping 20 lbs 5 oz. For dinner, my dad took us to Texas Roadhouse in Tracy where we gorged ourselves on steak, ribs, loaded sweet potatoes, and rolls.

So, with yesterday being full of so many things, it didn't really feel like a Monday for some reason, so now my week is off a bit. I keep needing to remind myself that today is Tuesday, not Monday. There are also a lot of little things this week that need to be taken care of so I really need to be conscious of the time. Ken leaves for London on Friday and Maria and William leave for Winter Camp that same day. A lot of little loose ends to try to wrap up before everyone leaves....

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Baby sign language class...yes, my sister takes her babe to that one and they love it. Good that you found it.

You'll be all alone...with James of course. Do you have special plans while the rest of your fam is gone?

wedogmomma said...

Hmmm....you are the adventurous one.
Praise God for your easy going James....
I enjoyed meeting your dad the other night when I picked up Maria. What a blessing to have him there as the kids grow up. You certainly keep him young with all of your activities :D

Maritez said...

I got tired just reading all you did yesterday....your energy level is amazing to me! So...what are your big plans while you & James have alone time??