Friday, February 6, 2009

Circus Oz

Today the kids and I went to UC Berkeley's Zellerbach Hall to see Circus Oz perform. I highly recommend this group! You can see their 2008 promo video by clicking here. Since this was a Schooltime Performance it was an abbreviated show so we saw most but not all of the acts. But, since the price was also extremely abbreviated, that works. Zany, irreverent, alternative, live circus music, and more.

Tonight Ken and I went out on a date to The Shepherd's Kitchen, which was wonderful Mediterranean food. Ken and I ordered Falafel's to share as an appetizer. They were hot and delicious. Ken ordered the Shish Kabob plate and I had the Lamb Kabob plate with extra grilled tomatoes. Both of these dishes were yummy.

1 comment:

Maritez said...

Oooh, thanks for the review on that eatery....we are ALWAYS looking for somewhere new to eat, this one looks like something I would love!