Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Impulse Hospitality

I am not sure how to even highlight all the things I get to do each day. One of the main things that happened today was after CBS I invited some people from the nursing mom's group (pretty much whomever I saw at the end) to come over to my house for lunch...I had leftover lasagna, sandwiches, and I made a quick box of macaroni and cheese. It was so much fun hanging out in the backyard, watching the various kids run and play and swing. There ended up being 5 other ladies, with a total of 15 kids running around. I am so blessed to have a house that I can open up to other people impulsively.

2 comments:

wedogmomma said...

Sounds SO fun! That speaks SO much about the peace of your home...that it is open and ready to accept guests at all times!
I love it! Muy inspiring :D

Maritez said...

It was great, thanks for the invitation, your house definitely has a welcoming feeling to it...plus, lunch was super yummy!