Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome Joseph Balderrama


Is it already 2010? How did that happen? The only thing I have kept up on in my blog is the list of books I read.....125 for 2009. Some months more, some months less. I really enjoyed being able to see what I had read and review the list at the end of the year. So, I know I will be continuing the book list....and hopefully post more frequently than I did in the past.

But, the big news in our household is Joseph Balderrama joined our family on December 29 at 11:11 pm.

4 comments:

wedogmomma said...

Hello beautiful Boy!
Welcome to earth....you are in for quite a ride. But you are on loan to some of the BEST parents and older siblings we know.....
God guide your life little Joseph!

Dee Collins said...

Wow! Thank you so much for this little picture of joy. We feel so far away and detached from it all.
Love, Dee

Sonya said...

Welcome Joseph! Congratulations to all of you!!!

Stef said...

CONGRATS!!! I was just thinking "Andrea is due soon!" but I had no idea you were due in December. For some reason, I thought it was February.

God bless little Joseph! He's a sweetie pie!
Miss you!