Saturday, January 23, 2010

Maria's Birthday!

Maria is 15 today.
How in the world did 15 years fly by so quickly? I am so blessed to have a daughter like Maria. She is an awesome big sister to her three brothers. She is out and about with one of her best friends, Sonja, to celebrate her birthday. They are going to the movies, eating at Red Robin, hanging out at the mall, and then coming home for a sleepover....not that there will be a lot of sleeping going on!

Here is a picture of her holding Joseph as a newborn....it is amazing that he already looks different in less than 4 weeks.

7 comments:

Stef said...

Happy Birthday, Maria!! I remember being 15. I had just met Jason (wasn't in love yet though), learning so many new things in my walk with God (wait... I'm STILL doing that!) and enjoying where I was in High School work.

15 is good - enjoy!

Stef said...

question: because I am always looking for good books to read, I'm wondering, when you rate your books... is the highest rating a 5?

You also greatly impress me with how many books you read! I would (maybe) get through one of these in a month. I'm going to try harder.

Stef said...

me again :)

I changed my blog URL about 5 months ago, just so you know. I'm back at http://eatsleepandrun.blogspot.com

Gina said...

Happy Birthday Maria!

Andrea said...

My highest rating is a 5 for books. I have never rated books before and it is hard. I read books for different reasons, some to expand my mind and some to learn about a particular culture and some just for total relaxation, so I am not sure if the numbers accurately reflect what I think about the book or if I would recommend/not recommend a book. It would depend who was asking and what they were looking for.

Slicerdk said...

Happy Birthday Maria!:) I looking for to be 15 im only 12:)

Anonymous said...

wow, Happy Belated Birthday Maria! I dont get on the blogs very often so missed this hope she had a wonderful time with her friend and hope she has a great year!