Saturday, May 2, 2009

Diverse Ages

A little glimpse into the range of ages in our kids.....here is where the kids were this afternoon/early evening. James was in his high chair eating dinner, William was at the movies with a friend, and Maria was at The Silver Ring Thing, which is an abstinence before marriage conference. Earlier in the day Ken and I checked out Scoops! Play n Cafe to see if this would be a good place for James' first birthday. Nothing like waiting till the last minute, but it turned out to be an ideal location. So we are looking forward to celebrating James' first birthday on Thursday, even though he actually turns one on Friday.

4 comments:

wedogmomma said...

AW I've happily avoided that place so far ;)
Happy Bday James with your doting family!!

Stef said...

haha! I love it. You're at very interesting stages with each of your kids. That must keep things lively over there. :)
I cannot wait for James' birthday party!

Also, do tell me more about the conference Maria was at. I'm very curious!

Stef said...

nevermind... you gave a link to it :)
Thanks!!!

Sonya said...

Happy bday, James!